Goodbye Franglaise Mummy, Hello Sophie Le Brozec!
It was February 2012, and I was holding yet another negative pregnancy test. We’d been trying for Baby Number 2 for a quite a few months, and I had that kick in my gut from yet another negative. So I decided to come back at it by creating a mummy blog. A place where I would share the highs and lows of parenthood, where I would talk about parenting in France compared to parenting in the UK.
And FranglaiseMummy.com was born.
It’s been 5 years since I started this blog and 10 years since I started my first blog.
Franglaise Mummy has been the most incredible thing I’ve ever done – I have met some amazing people, discovered so much about myself as I explored writing as a therapy and an outlet.
But now it’s time for a change.
It’s time for me to put Franglaise Mummy to bed, and move on to something new, which will feel different yet familiar to you if you’ve been following me here.
I have been absent for a few months now as I prepared Franglaise Mummy’s successor. And it’s with immense pride and happiness that I unveil….
Franglaise Mummy started as an outlet for me, which moved in so many different directions over the years, and I loved (and still love) it.
But I am very determined and passionate about helping as many mums as possible learn to love their life. And to do so I need a clear website, with clear actions, allowing you to work towards a happier YOU.
Which is where SophieLeBrozec.com comes in.
What can you expect from www.SophieLeBrozec.com?
A ton of free information:
- A 10 day guide to falling (back) in love with your life
- A video guide to decision-making and facing your fears
- Weekly blog posts – in three formats so you can choose which suits you best at any one time: video, audio and written
- Weekly newsletters where I share all the juicy bits I don’t post online
- Frequent Facebook Live Videos
And for those who want to really want to make a difference to their happiness and lives I also have some paid options:
This is made up of four sections:
- Each week there is a new subject that we work on together – for example how to deal with overwhelm, or shouty mummy syndrome, or comparison failings or feeling worthless or dreams you want to fulfil. And every Monday morning you get an email with a task to do, to help you work through any issues on that subject.
- Each week you are invited to a live group call with me – in a private online space – so you can ask questions and discuss that week’s subject with all the Love Your Life community.
- The Love Your Life Club consists of a private online community, which you have access to 24/7. This is a safe place where you can ask questions, share wins, rant, brag and more.
- Because there are times when your issue is just too big or too embarrassing or too sensitive for you to share it in a community. Because you sometimes need more, I have also created a totally anonymous forum where you can ask your most private or embarrassing questions in total confidentiality – even I won’t know who is posting. This is a place where you can share those fears and worries that keep you awake at 3am but that you daren’t tell anyone.
As my aim is to make this as accessible to as many mums as possible, you get all of the above for less than the cost of a weekly coffee (on a monthly subscription that you can cancel at any time).
Public Speaking Events
More and more companies are waking up to the idea that a happy mum = a happy employee, and I have already taken the messages that I share into corporate environments, such as Accenture:
“Sophie came to Accenture Mauritius to give a talk on ‘Managing Parenthood and my Career’. She talked to around 100 employees on the subject and we got great feedback after the event. We would love to work with Sophie again.”
Yashmee Dewoo Issur, Field Human Resources Lead at Accenture Mauritius
A happy and fulfilled mum = happy kids = happy dads = happy employees = happy neighbours = happy colleagues = happy society
There is so much bad stuff, negativity and aggression in the world that if I can do just a tiny bit to counter-balance that then I’ll have achieved my goal.
Is SophieLeBrozec.com just for mums?
Everything that I do, write, video and share is done with mums in mind. BUT it can also apply to non-mums. Certainly the bits where I talk about overwhelm, self-worth, relationship issues, the power of positivity (and more) could apply to so many people, not just mums. And of course everyone is welcome to read, watch and follow 😉
However my Love Your Life Club is only open to females – mums and non-mums alike.
What I’d love you to do now
I have some amazing readers and followers who have been following me for anything from a few months to 5 years and there are two things I’d love you to do:
- Follow me over to SophieLeBrozec.com and sign up to my newsletter so you don’t miss any of the exciting stuff that’s coming up
- Share my new website with others via email and / or social media. Let’s support ourselves and each other in getting the most out of our lives and making for a happier society in general 🙂
Thank you so much, more than words can say, for being the most amazing online family to me for the last 5 years. Here’s to the next exciting adventure together!
With so much love,