New to Franglaise Mummy?
Welcome to my online home 🙂
My name is Sophie Le Brozec and I started Franglaise Mummy in 2012 when I was trying for a second baby. There is lots to know about me and what I share on Franglaise Mummy, so head to my About page to find out more.
What do you need help with?
- There is something not quite right, a niggle, you’re not 100% happy, not quite 100% fulfilled: head over to Get the Life YOU Love
- You have decisions to make, but you don’t know where to start, and you’re scared: head over to Free resources to get my free video guide to decision-making and facing your fears
- You want to read someone else’s take on life as a mum, and life in general: have a browse of the blog posts in my Life category
- You are a parent and you want to read blog posts on parenting and family life in general: here are all my blog posts on Parenting and Family
- You want more of an insight into what’s going on with your kids: see if any of the things I’ve written in the Kids category helps
- You are further back than that, you are at the conception / pregnancy / birth / baby side of things: in that case you’ll want my Pregnancy, Birth & Babies category
- You want to know more about the whole France vs UK stuff, or maybe you want advice on raising your kids bilingually: see what I’ve got in my France vs UK category
What else should you know?
- There is a search box in the left hand side bar, so don’t hesitate to hunt for specific things like “happiness” or “luck” or “tantrums” or “breastfeeding” or “bilingual”.
- At the top of the left hand side bar you can find all the ways to connect with me on social media, I’m on Facebook more than anywhere else, but do say hi wherever you are!
- It is lovely to hear that a blog post has touched or helped you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts or feedback in the comments, and if you think a blog post might help others then remember “sharing is caring” 🙂
Subscribe to Franglaise Mummy – it’s FREE
The best way to stay in touch with me and to never miss what I’m sharing is to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter, just pop your first name and best email address in the box below. You will also receive my free video guide to decision-making and facing your fears.
I hope that you find Franglaise Mummy to be helpful, don’t hesitate to join in the conversation in the comments sections and on social media or to drop me a line.
Bye for now,